Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

illyriafilms's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's a good idea Hugh...there needs to be something to breathe some life int…"

illyriafilms replied Nov 10, 2016 to Time for a Directly Elected Leader in Haringey?

15 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Robin2

"We used Claudia and Kerem at A2 Studios and were very impressed. Say hi from me."

illyriafilms replied Nov 10, 2016 to Any recommendations for architects with good experience in residential planning applications in Harringay?

5 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Nathaniel Stewart

"To add fuel to the fire, I had a terrible experience with auto-tech. So g &n or…"

illyriafilms replied Oct 28, 2016 to Anyone ever used New Auto Tech on Alroy/Wightman road (near the bridge)?

8 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by illyriafilms

"Thanks Zena. It's much appreciated that you're taking the time to meet Lew and sort…"

illyriafilms replied Aug 15, 2016 to Urban redevelopment gone wrong - the Wood Green/Ducketts Common development

25 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Interesting theory. Let's see what Zena comes back with after she's approached Parks…"

illyriafilms replied Aug 10, 2016 to Urban redevelopment gone wrong - the Wood Green/Ducketts Common development

25 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Thanks Zena. I appreciate that. Lewis Taylor at Parks is brilliant and does an amazi…"

illyriafilms replied Aug 10, 2016 to Urban redevelopment gone wrong - the Wood Green/Ducketts Common development

25 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Nick! go for it. You spotted it first. There has to be some house rules to all this.…"

illyriafilms replied Jul 19, 2016 to Kids bike for sale - £20

10 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Neil Thompson

"I'm very interested. Can come round immediately if your other buyer falls through. c…"

illyriafilms replied Jul 19, 2016 to Kids bike for sale - £20

10 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Neil Thompson

"Hi Ruth, Thanks for your support. The living Wightman campaign is about the whole ar…"

illyriafilms replied Jul 15, 2016 to Green Party Leader Natalie Bennett coming to show her support for the Living Wightman campaign 22nd July

8 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ruth

"Hi Nick. I promise you it's not. We had a plan for a stall at the Fairland Classical…"

illyriafilms replied Jul 14, 2016 to Green Party Leader Natalie Bennett coming to show her support for the Living Wightman campaign 22nd July

8 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service