Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Nicky's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Great. I’d like them please. I sent you a connection request. Feel free to let me kn…"

Nicky replied Jun 30 to 2 large pots of light pink paint unused/ full to give away.collwction from Wood Green

3 Jun 30
Reply by Nicky

"Hiya. I’d be interested in these if still available.  Will message you.  Does the se…"

Nicky replied Jun 29 to 2 large pots of light pink paint unused/ full to give away.collwction from Wood Green

3 Jun 30
Reply by Nicky

"Thanks for that link. Great article. "

Nicky replied Jun 19 to Review on monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3
Reply by Crouchhall

"Read this interesting article about the road names from The Londonist. https://londo…"

Nicky replied Jun 19 to Review on monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3
Reply by Crouchhall

"Thanks for this. It’s really unfair because it will make a massive difference to peo…"

Nicky replied Jun 6 to Haringey want to extend two-hour CPZ limit...

31 Jun 12
Reply by Gordon T

"I have nine that you can have. Pear shaped. Message me your email address and I’ll s…"

Nicky replied Jun 3 to Chandelier droplets wanted

2 Jun 3
Reply by Golden shiva

"I had fish and chips from The Chippy on Stroud Green Road a while back. it was reall…"

Nicky replied May 26 to Any good fish and chip shop recommendations?

25 May 29
Reply by maladyboy

"Yes please! What size is it?  Can collect anytime. also on ladder. Thanks. Nicky. "

Nicky replied May 18 to Free qualcast hover mower, in working order

1 May 18
Reply by Nicky

"I’d love some. Have pmd you.  Thanks. "

Nicky replied May 17 to Plants to give away (donations to Myddleton Road Community Garden welcome)

10 May 17
Reply by Kari Koonin

"I got some delivered from Wickes.  It took a couple of weeks to deliver.  Also btw H…"

Nicky replied May 8 to Anyone know where to find compost for online delivery?

7 May 16
Reply by G C

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service