Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lauren W's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks OAE, we were hoping not to go back to sharing, but worth a thought!"

Lauren W replied Feb 3, 2010 to We need a nice flat to rent in Harringay!

5 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Lauren W

"Yes, 19 Kimberley Gardens they've had a cut down tree in their front yard and spilli…"

Lauren W replied Feb 3, 2010 to Any Street Environment Issues in the Gardens?

11 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Yes, it was perfect for us but the landlord gave it to someone else bc we couldn't m…"

Lauren W replied Feb 3, 2010 to We need a nice flat to rent in Harringay!

5 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Lauren W

"Just so everyone knows - it seems like this may have been a random and quite serious…"

Lauren W replied Jan 11, 2010 to "Violent Incident" in Kimberley Gardens

5 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Leane

"Thanks both- strange how the stories differ. Julie, we're at 83a (the funny little…"

Lauren W replied Jan 10, 2010 to "Violent Incident" in Kimberley Gardens

5 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Leane

"Thanks Matt, that is really helpful. Looks like it might be more for housing-related…"

Lauren W replied Mar 31, 2009 to Artists' creative use of vacant shops brings life to desolate high streets

23 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Thanks very much for that, it's encouraging to know that we've managed to get your e…"

Lauren W replied Mar 31, 2009 to Artists' creative use of vacant shops brings life to desolate high streets

23 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Liz

"I've not spoken to my colleagues about this at all, but HTTP Gallery may be able to…"

Lauren W replied Mar 27, 2009 to Throw your hat in the ring to make the Harringay Festival go with a swing

73 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"YES PLEASE!!! I co-run a gallery over in the Arena estate behind Sainsburys, and it'…"

Lauren W replied Feb 19, 2009 to Artists' creative use of vacant shops brings life to desolate high streets

23 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Apparently the people who lived here before us had a problem with mice, and we've se…"

Lauren W replied Feb 19, 2009 to Mice: Harringay's other dirty secret

24 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Cml

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service