Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry they’ve gone now. "

Liz replied Feb 14 to Free: Large light grey floor tiles

2 Feb 14
Reply by Liz

"I saw a Thames water van there when the works started which made me think it was unr…"

Liz replied Jan 23 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6
Reply by tom

"I've sent you a message. Ta "

Liz replied Jan 19 to Free Plantpots and Cement

4 Jan 23
Reply by tom

"Yes please!! Will add you as a connection"

Liz replied Jan 3 to Ikea Duktig play kitchen for sale £20

3 Jan 9
Reply by Laura Mitchell

"Not the one at the top of Pemberton, both light still off unfortunately. Hugh said t…"

Liz replied Dec 30, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6
Reply by tom

"I’ve also found myself at the sharp end of a lying traffic warden. Parked in the pay…"

Liz replied Dec 21, 2019 to Dishonest traffic wardens (civil enforcement officers)?

4 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"They left a massive hole that prevented one crossing at the Zebra crossing from the…"

Liz replied Dec 20, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6
Reply by tom

"They've been working on the crossing today and the guy I spoke to said they were sor…"

Liz replied Dec 17, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6
Reply by tom

"Thanks Donna, I've been meaning to email them about this for a few weeks. Cheers"

Liz replied Dec 2, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6
Reply by tom

"I stopped yesterday morning, after I wrote the above comment. Asked him to wind down…"

Liz replied Nov 20, 2019 to Drivers in Haringey to be Fined for Unneccessarily Idling Engine

25 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by Mimi

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service