Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Spiderman's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"there are likely to be a whole host of factors affecting appeal rates at *both* stag…"

Spiderman replied 18 hours ago to Haringey Revelaed as Nation's 2nd Harshest Borough for Parking Penalty Appeals

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"This is pretty dire even for commercial work. E.g., have they even published the sta…"

Spiderman replied yesterday to Haringey Revelaed as Nation's 2nd Harshest Borough for Parking Penalty Appeals

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"I'd found that link but it just reads like a press release, and I was assuming there…"

Spiderman replied yesterday to Haringey Revelaed as Nation's 2nd Harshest Borough for Parking Penalty Appeals

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"Can you link to the hey car report/underlying data? I'm struggling to find it and as…"

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"No we don't! All we know is that the reported successful appeal rate is different. T…"

Spiderman replied on Monday to Haringey Revelaed as Nation's 2nd Harshest Borough for Parking Penalty Appeals

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"No, that's no more valid than assuming that the appeals are assessed with the same a…"

Spiderman replied on Monday to Haringey Revelaed as Nation's 2nd Harshest Borough for Parking Penalty Appeals

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"I think you've missed tris's point, which is that a low number of successful appeals…"

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"Exactly. If we were at the other end, the complaint would be "Council wasting money…"

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Spiderman

"(...) "

Spiderman replied Feb 13 to LGBT crossing

102 on Sunday
Reply by StephenBln

"Its a bloody zebra crossing. What *exactly* is the problem? "

Spiderman replied Feb 13 to LGBT crossing

102 on Sunday
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising