Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

ErinS's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have also been advised that we should lobby the Safer Neighbourhood Team at Haring…"

ErinS replied Jan 17, 2013 to Grocer's at Corner of Falkland to be turned into late night bar

41 Jun 23, 2014

"I have just submitted a complaint to Planning Enforcement at Haringey Council as it…"

ErinS replied Jan 16, 2013 to Grocer's at Corner of Falkland to be turned into late night bar

41 Jun 23, 2014

"As a fellow Falkland Road resident I am extremely concerned about this - I live at t…"

ErinS replied Sep 25, 2012 to Grocer's at Corner of Falkland to be turned into late night bar

41 Jun 23, 2014

"Also happy to join in any demonstration at the pub - I was appalled to see what they…"

ErinS replied Dec 10, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"The LPA has the power to serve a breach of condition notice (BCN) where there has be…"

ErinS replied Dec 7, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"While a change of use within a class is permitted (assuming that they both fall into…"

ErinS replied Dec 7, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"Sport England Protecting Playing Fields"

ErinS replied Jul 1, 2011 to Closure of Finsbury Park Running Track picked up by Sky Sports News

12 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service