Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gina Fenton's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, what a complete nightmare for cyclists! My daughter, a cyclist lives on the…"

Gina Fenton replied May 24 to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

41 Jun 9
Reply by andy thomas

"Air quality impact It is proposed that the plant would use a selective catalytic red…"

Gina Fenton replied Apr 13 to Stop the Edmonton Incinerator

4 Apr 13
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Time for all private landlords to have to register and have a License as in Walthams…"

Gina Fenton replied Apr 12 to Bins left on Kerb in HMOs houses in Pemberton Road

8 Apr 12
Reply by Gina Fenton

"A long tome sgo I went to a public open day at the present incinerator and learned t…"

Gina Fenton replied Apr 12 to Stop the Edmonton Incinerator

4 Apr 13
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Well I have a little cable powered electric chain saw from B&Q which has a safet…"

Gina Fenton replied Mar 28 to Chainsaw

3 Mar 28
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Circle 33 (now Clarion Housing) own the house next to mine which contains 2 1bed fla…"

Gina Fenton replied Jan 18 to Haringangels with dempty places sham/e

7 Jan 18
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Yes, and from inside the house too if you leave the doors open. So annoying that nei…"

Gina Fenton replied Jul 6, 2018 to Garden mystery

18 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by tigha

"Hi, you could chop it into pieces and place bits in your ‘general waste’ each week.…"

Gina Fenton replied Mar 16, 2018 to Garden Waste

9 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Gina Fenton

"Cars need to slow down.  Why don’t they put in speed cameras?   This is hard for peo…"

Gina Fenton replied Jan 26, 2018 to Wightman Road Parking Changes | Consultation

56 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by DavidJ

"Friends of Lordship Rec successfully campaigned to expose the Moselle.  You can visi…"

Gina Fenton replied Dec 8, 2017 to Moselle Brook, your nearby buried river.

6 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by hhnrau

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service