Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Raymond Coggin's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You say the bridge over Station Road was demolished in 1960, but the line didn't clo…"

Raymond Coggin replied Jan 24, 2020 to Tudor House & Tudor Chambers, Station Road, Wood Green

3 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Raymond Coggin

"I have included some pics of exactly how these walls looked. These are from the Chin…"

Raymond Coggin replied Jul 4, 2019 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Colinloves

"As I indicated in my earlier reply this stuff was in abundance in garden walls at le…"

Raymond Coggin replied Jun 29, 2019 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Colinloves

"This is slag from the brick making process from Williamson’s brick works that stood…"

Raymond Coggin replied Jun 29, 2019 to Does Anyone Else Find Iron Smelting Slag in their Garden

35 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Colinloves

"I remember driving down with the Mrs and all the kids plus my dad to that game. We u…"

Raymond Coggin replied Nov 16, 2018 to Cmon Haringey borough fc

10 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Raymond Coggin

"TfL only set prices for the Taxi trade. Minicabs or Private Hire companies are free…"

Raymond Coggin replied Aug 31, 2018 to Surge pricing for minicabs

10 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Don

"The only answer is to totally restructure this junction to allow a safe right hand t…"

Raymond Coggin replied Oct 29, 2017 to Manor house station

10 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"That report is a year out of date and doesn't reflect the massive increase in minica…"

Raymond Coggin replied Sep 19, 2016 to Wightman Road reopened - how is it affecting surrounding roads?

29 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by deepajourno

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service