Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

IloveHarringay's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Bike is still available. As my daughter would say : ‘Come and get it ‘"

IloveHarringay replied May 31, 2020 to Toddler Push bike (KidzMotion Jiggy) for sale

6 Jun 2, 2020
Reply by Kate

"Hi Lisa, Thanks for your interest. Looks like you might be in luck. I'll DM you"

IloveHarringay replied May 27, 2020 to Toddler Push bike (KidzMotion Jiggy) for sale

6 Jun 2, 2020
Reply by Kate

"Hi there, it is! I’ll DM you our details."

IloveHarringay replied May 27, 2020 to Toddler Push bike (KidzMotion Jiggy) for sale

6 Jun 2, 2020
Reply by Kate

"Hi, yes it is still available. Didn’t hear back from Maria. It’s yours if you’re sti…"

IloveHarringay replied Dec 8, 2019 to FREE Gulliver Nappy changing table

4 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by IloveHarringay

"Hi Maria, Sorry about the late reply! I sent you a connection request so I can DM yo…"

IloveHarringay replied Dec 3, 2019 to FREE Gulliver Nappy changing table

4 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by IloveHarringay

"Hi Emily, it is. Please DM when you would like to come and have a look. Best, Christ…"

IloveHarringay replied Jun 23, 2019 to Maxi cosi citi - Lightweight baby car seat £25

2 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by IloveHarringay

"Hi Ann, woukd you mind sharing the details with me as well? My excellent cleaner has…"

IloveHarringay replied Aug 3, 2018 to Seeking a thorough cleaner

27 May 21, 2019
Reply by Stephanie

"Hi Anna, many thanks for referring your friend. Has she had experience with looking…"

IloveHarringay replied Jun 16, 2018 to Looking for a childminder for three weeks in August

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by IloveHarringay

"Hi James,  thanks for your interest, I sent you an email."

IloveHarringay replied Jun 16, 2018 to Looking for a childminder for three weeks in August

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by IloveHarringay

"Hi there, just to let you know the carrycot got picked up this morning and is no lo…"

IloveHarringay replied Jul 1, 2017 to For Sale - Out N About Nipper Single Carrycot (Raven-Black)

5 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Ms

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service