Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Rebekah Billingsley's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Kinga is incredible. Connect if you’d like her number. "

Rebekah Billingsley replied Aug 9 to Cleaner wanted

7 Sep 9
Reply by MD

"That could be true. Gosh I hope it doesn’t start again tonight! "

Rebekah Billingsley replied Jul 11 to UK Power Networks at midnight on Quernmore Road

9 Jul 11
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

"The council are saying no, not after 11pm. The fault was reported early in the after…"

Rebekah Billingsley replied Jul 11 to UK Power Networks at midnight on Quernmore Road

9 Jul 11

"It was one house apparently. They gave the go ahead to start the drilling at 11.30pm…"

9 Jul 11

"It was midnight, mid July so very sure central heating isn't an issue. Not sure why…"

9 Jul 11

"I use her too. She’s brilliant. Snap her up whilst you can!"

Rebekah Billingsley replied Jul 7 to Really fantastic cleaner

4 Jul 14
Reply by Mimi

" Hi there. I recently requested a recommendation and got my cleaner from here. Kinga…"

Rebekah Billingsley replied Jul 5 to Looking for reliable, quality cleaning services?

1 Jul 5

"Thanks Gordon. That’s it I think. I’m going to contact them. If we can put pressure…"

Rebekah Billingsley replied Jun 28 to Who uses Harringay Station? Back doors on trains!

11 Jun 30
Reply by YvonneR

"Jenny, you can borrow mine. Sending you a message now."

Rebekah Billingsley replied Jun 21 to Seeking Strimmer to Borrow Please

4 Jun 21
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Hi there. Might be interested in this. Can you take my connection request? Then we c…"

Rebekah Billingsley replied May 11 to 2 bedroom apartment as short term rent for June and July available

3 Jul 5
Reply by NM

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service