Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ruth's Discussions (1,437)

Discussions Replied To (1298) Replies Latest Activity

"And there's how many Turkish restaurants? Big ones? Another expanded one will mean m…"

Ruth replied on Saturday to End of an Era! Dave's newsagents is no more

9 on Saturday
Reply by Keats Pereira

"He probaby rightly guessed many people wouldnt pronounce his name correctly opted fo…"

Ruth replied on Saturday to End of an Era! Dave's newsagents is no more

9 on Saturday
Reply by Keats Pereira

"Hi Carol! That would be good. I hate to just chuck them. I'm near Harringay Green La…"

Ruth replied on Thursday to Final call for jars to be recycled!

3 on Thursday
Reply by Carol Tennant

"Thanks Justin. As always, you are community minded and active, much appreciated. "

Ruth replied Oct 3 to The Great Harringay Smog- Saturday 29th Sept 2018

13 Oct 6
Reply by Richard Woods

"Does the thick black dust I clean from around my flat count as empirical evidence? I…"

Ruth replied Oct 3 to The Great Harringay Smog- Saturday 29th Sept 2018

13 Oct 6
Reply by Richard Woods

"True Justin. Even with windows closed, it gets in and there is always a layer of bla…"

Ruth replied Oct 2 to The Great Harringay Smog- Saturday 29th Sept 2018

13 Oct 6
Reply by Richard Woods

"I wasnt on the street to hear accents. Saw from my window which was just where the p…"

Ruth replied Sep 4 to Police exclusion tape across Stanhope Garden and active search

19 Sep 7
Reply by Redruby

"3 days on- it looks like it's not going to be cleaned up. Perhaps blood is no longer…"

Ruth replied Sep 4 to Police exclusion tape across Stanhope Garden and active search

19 Sep 7
Reply by Redruby

"hi Michelle, yes they are. I'll contact you to arrange for collection. Thanks! "

Ruth replied Sep 3 to 8 'Gu' ramikins looking to be re-used, 5 jars and a packet of candles need a home

2 Sep 3
Reply by Ruth

"Police and tape were there till the early hours Lydia but it was quiet.  There has b…"

Ruth replied Sep 2 to Police exclusion tape across Stanhope Garden and active search

19 Sep 7
Reply by Redruby

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service