Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Edel B's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks all. I have managed to find a plasterer, will follow up with handyperson and…"

Edel B replied Apr 5, 2019 to Wanted - handyperson, plasterer, painter/ decorator

7 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by Swaps Sarangdhar

"Another happy customer - we went there for dinner last night. We shared two smaller…"

Edel B replied Mar 1, 2019 to Another big thumbs up for Le Pot de Terre

4 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by christina edwards

"Another happy customer - we went there for dinner last night. We shared two smaller…"

Edel B replied Mar 1, 2019 to Another big thumbs up for Le Pot de Terre

4 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by christina edwards

"Thanks for flagging this up. I hadn't heard of it, I had no idea, even though Peray…"

Edel B replied Jan 4, 2019 to HarringayOnline is not what it used to be for politics - Haringey cabinet sackings edition

42 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by John McMullan

"I'm in Noel Park and I feel exactly the same. The Wood Green Area Action Plan is a g…"

Edel B replied Nov 5, 2017 to Councillor Stuart McNamara withdraws as a candidate in next year’s Haringey local elections

18 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by NeilT

"Got it, thanks. Have sent you a message. "

Edel B replied Oct 24, 2017 to Offered - patio bricks, free to a good home, collect from Wood Green

4 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Edel B

"Excellent - if you sent me a DM we can work out when to collect. "

Edel B replied Oct 24, 2017 to Offered - patio bricks, free to a good home, collect from Wood Green

4 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Edel B

"True, and disabilities aren't always conveniently visible. A driver with multiple sc…"

Edel B replied May 23, 2017 to A White Mercedes-Benz Puzzle

35 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I welcome the Syrian refugees being resettled in Haringey. And I am no fan of the co…"

Edel B replied Nov 18, 2016 to Sick of Haringey Council wasting my taxes!

34 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Sarah

"Chris, I mean this as a constructive criticism rather than a pile-on, but you owe Li…"

Edel B replied Aug 4, 2016 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service