Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Anka's Discussions (797)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks but the bed I want is around £100 only and bespoke would be way more expensiv…"

Anka replied on Tuesday to Shortening a bed?

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Anka

"TC Bulent Ozlem - With you being so concerned about a cat stalking ducks.. I assume…"

Anka replied Jun 10 to black cat stalking ducks around the ladder river

19 on Monday
Reply by gbee

"Thanks Annee and Michael  I am waiting for L&Q surveyor to come back from A/L an…"

Anka replied Jun 2 to Damp issue

7 Jun 2
Reply by Anka

"Excellent link Kotkas, thanks for that. The bit in the second video about rendering…"

Anka replied Jun 2 to Damp issue

7 Jun 2
Reply by Anka

"Thanks for posting your experience. And you are absolutely right - the underfloor ai…"

Anka replied Jun 1 to Damp issue

7 Jun 2
Reply by Anka

"I guess you are being sarcastic here - I admit I do not drive so did not think about…"

Anka replied Jun 1 to Shame on Whittington Health Services

16 Jun 9
Reply by Hugh

"I only ever go there for blood tests as my own GP does no do them - have to take a t…"

Anka replied May 31 to Shame on Whittington Health Services

16 Jun 9
Reply by Hugh

"I see, glad you are ok but please do report"

Anka replied May 31 to Friday night - Thief working Ladder roads ..blatantly following and opening backpack. Must be desperate.

19 Jun 3
Reply by Alison P

"Definitely report this Barbara please - glad you are ok... Curious a bit though, if…"

Anka replied May 31 to Friday night - Thief working Ladder roads ..blatantly following and opening backpack. Must be desperate.

19 Jun 3
Reply by Alison P

"Interesting - people with sight problems are not going to even notice that: ALL PATI…"

Anka replied May 31 to Shame on Whittington Health Services

16 Jun 9
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service