Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Louisa Spivack's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"I would recommend Horncastle and Sons of Tottenham.    I've used them twice before a…"

Louisa Spivack replied Jan 17, 2020 to Local roofer recommendations needed

2 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Louisa Spivack

"Went there yesterday.  It is a lovely small shop mainly stocked with succulents and…"

Louisa Spivack replied Feb 8, 2019 to New Community Flower Shop on Woodberry Down

1 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Louisa Spivack

"Whatever happened to the electrification of the line? Are we ever going to get new t…"

Louisa Spivack replied Nov 23, 2018 to London Overground Barking - Gospel Oak Latest News From BGORUG

2 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Louisa Spivack

"It's going to be a Sri Lankan restaurant. I asked the builders."

Louisa Spivack replied Nov 16, 2018 to New shop in empty unit on corner of Cavendish Road

14 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Dick Harris

"Yes both Richard and I have been scammed.  Barclays Bank have said that hundreds of…"

Louisa Spivack replied Nov 9, 2018 to Anyone else had their bank contact them about attempted dodgy transactions on their account at Dominos?

22 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Tammy Hyde

"Whilst I agree that dumped rubbish is demoralising, I am reluctant to do other peopl…"

Louisa Spivack replied Aug 10, 2018 to Sunday 19th: Meeting about clean streets

26 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shar

"Ok."

Louisa Spivack replied Feb 9, 2018 to **WANTED**old/broken/unwanted ELEC ITEMS/APPLIANCES for NEW upcoming TINKERING CLUB for kids

30 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by L I T T L E F O L K

"I have an unwanted microwave oven if interested. Please email me. Louisa Spivack"

Louisa Spivack replied Feb 9, 2018 to **WANTED**old/broken/unwanted ELEC ITEMS/APPLIANCES for NEW upcoming TINKERING CLUB for kids

30 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by L I T T L E F O L K

"I understand trains will go through to the South Coast from May 2018.   This is grea…"

Louisa Spivack replied Feb 2, 2018 to New Thameslink starting from Finsbury Park

8 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by michaelw

"I'd recommend Eugene.   I used him the other week and he replaced a hall light fitti…"

Louisa Spivack replied Sep 29, 2017 to Electrician for a vintage lamp rewire

1 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Louisa Spivack

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service