Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maren Meinhardt's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I looked on Harringay Online and Deborah Baxter was highly recommended. I got in…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Jan 27 to Gardener wanted - recommendations?

4 Jan 29
Reply by ladders_lad

"I saw this message and thought I'd take the opportunity to say what a fantastic job…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Nov 23, 2023 to Gardener wanted

6 Nov 24, 2023
Reply by Kathy O'Brien

"Dear Deborah, I just saw your recommendation on Harringay Online. I am looking for…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Nov 9, 2023 to Gardener tidy up garden

3 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Jacky Darville

"I took a photo of this cat, in April, when it hung around on Cavendish Road, followi…"

Maren Meinhardt replied May 6, 2022 to Possible lost cat? Black and white with black mark on nose

1 May 6, 2022
Reply by Maren Meinhardt

"Thank you! What an impressive objection. Am about to crib lots of it... thank you!"

Maren Meinhardt replied Aug 15, 2021 to Two-bedroom house to be built in a garden on the Ladder

37 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"Yes. I was so upset when that happened. It was an absolutely beautiful oak tree, and…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Aug 15, 2021 to Two-bedroom house to be built in a garden on the Ladder

37 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"Thank you George and Costa! Very helpful. Objections until the 25th of August. While…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Aug 12, 2021 to Two-bedroom house to be built in a garden on the Ladder

37 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks, and sorry, I'd meant to put in a link to the planning application, but someh…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Aug 12, 2021 to Two-bedroom house to be built in a garden on the Ladder

37 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"Yes! That's the cat from Saturday. Thank you so much Laila. I'll put up posters (wil…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Apr 26, 2021 to Black/White Cat found Cavendish Road

5 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Laila

"Hi Julie looks like it’s yours if you want it and if the measurements work for you -…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Aug 25, 2020 to Armchair for Sale

15 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Julie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service