Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Marion Gray's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, I've sent you a connection request."

Marion Gray replied Feb 15 to Baby things for sale - moses basket stand, car seat, baby shoes

2 Feb 15
Reply by Marion Gray

"52cm. Sorry!"

Marion Gray replied Oct 26, 2018 to KTM Revelator road bike for sale

1 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Marion Gray

"We've got a Lindam Jump About to give away which you're welcome to have - it's in go…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 21, 2018 to Wanted: Baby door bouncer

2 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by MS

"Hi MS - someone else has taken all the items, sorry.  Congratulations on a new grand…"

Marion Gray replied Oct 18, 2017 to Giving away a crib and a few other baby things

5 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by MS

"Hi Bernadette We'd like this please - can we collect it one evening this week?  I'll…"

Marion Gray replied Sep 17, 2017 to Child's car seat

2 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Bernadette Jacobs

"Hi Natasha - yes the crib is still available - I'll send you a connection request. M…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 20, 2017 to Free Crib and lots of newborn baby clothes, pram suits and sleeping bags to give away

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Marion Gray

"Hi Ruth The pram suits and sleeping bags have now been taken, though I do have one s…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 20, 2017 to Free Crib and lots of newborn baby clothes, pram suits and sleeping bags to give away

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Marion Gray

"Hi Julia You can come round this evening or tomorrow evening.  I'll send you a text…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 16, 2017 to Free Crib and lots of newborn baby clothes, pram suits and sleeping bags to give away

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Marion Gray

"Hi Becky Could you accept my connection request so we can arrange to collect the bed…"

Marion Gray replied Dec 5, 2016 to Furniture to give away

19 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Harriet Forbes

"Hi Becky Which model of ikea bed is it?  We need a toddler bed really soon, so would…"

Marion Gray replied Dec 4, 2016 to Furniture to give away

19 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Harriet Forbes

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service