Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

OneWomanAndHerDog's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw a similar one at work down at Copper mills in Walthamstow Wetlands. Agree with…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied on Thursday to The New River Remote Weed Lifter in Action

4 on Friday
Reply by Hugh

"Some years ago a friend had a leather bag repaired here: http://classicshoerepairs.c…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Oct 2 to Leather repair?

7 Oct 3
Reply by Donna FT

"Mindful of similar concerns myself I switched to Desert Essence a few years ago, but…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Aug 23 to Is Your Dental Floss Toxic?

3 Aug 23
Reply by Sally

"Custom cutters, in Bounds Green, did an excellent job thinning a silver birch for me…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jul 8 to Recommendation for tree surgeon/trimming

8 Jul 12
Reply by Betty Careless

"This may help...https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/pets-at-home-dont-feed-me-ca…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jul 1 to Please stop feeding our cat.

7 Jul 5
Reply by Mimi

"Rethink suggest that a person doesn’t have access to an IMHA under a section 135 det…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jun 22 to How Long May Our Mental Health Services Hold You Unlawfully?

9 Jun 28
Reply by jp quethiock

"Hi Rebekah, My cleaner, has availability on Mondays. We are very happy with her. I’v…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jun 13 to Cleaner wanted 3 hours per week

8 Jul 3
Reply by Emily Evans

"The shape looks a bit like a baby feeding bottle, but Victorian/Edwardian isn’t my p…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jun 7 to Victorian bottle found - can you help me solve its mystery?!

7 Jun 23
Reply by Pat C

"I don't wish to be rude, but woodland comes with wildlife, that's just the way it is…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jun 5 to Noisy Crows

23 Jun 28
Reply by Anka

"The double wall construction, and ability to fill the cavity with hot water make it…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied May 13 to Mystery pan any ideas?

2 May 13
Reply by Ben

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service