Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ana Rem's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Got a meeting at the council tomorrow about this £21 per day fee. See if we can get…"

Ana Rem replied Jul 17, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Hi all,   The latest development is that Stall4All Crouch End is now allowed to trad…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 29, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"I have called them but they don't sell it, thanks for trying anyway Hugh. They did a…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 25, 2012 to The Grocer magazine in Harringay

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Ana Rem

"Hi Anette, I know nothing about this Veolia stall but it has nothing to do with Stal…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 18, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Hi Hugh, it was funny we randomly met like that. I was surprised and glad I could me…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 18, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Thank you a million times Hugh. What you did was and is priceless and the reason we…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 14, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"I usually tweet about what's going to be there. @stall4all We also have a FB page ht…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 14, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Good news! We have heard back from the council and it appears that we may be able to…"

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Thank you for the wonderful support. I forgot to say in my email that I lost my job…"

Ana Rem replied Jun 13, 2012 to Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

"Hi Shanei, Are you Ofsted registered or would you be willing to if we helped? Than…"

Ana Rem replied Apr 27, 2012 to

just now

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service