Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

hhnrau's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"if you KNOW who the perpetrator is - and in this case if bed bases are in front gard…"

hhnrau replied Jan 26, 2018 to Dumped bed bases

7 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Katie K

"why not encourage some responsible squatters?  we had some in our neighbourhood that…"

hhnrau replied Jan 19, 2018 to House left empty for 6 years

14 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Antoinette

"I see the Haringey Heartlands planning application is still open for consultation re…"

hhnrau replied Dec 10, 2017 to Moselle Brook, your nearby buried river.

6 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by hhnrau

"thanks so much for highlighting this wonderful potential resource for the community…"

hhnrau replied Dec 8, 2017 to Moselle Brook, your nearby buried river.

6 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by hhnrau

"do you  have anything suitable as street trees?  we have a few empty tree pits on ou…"

hhnrau replied Nov 17, 2017 to I dig trees: *FREE* trees for community groups from TCV (or find out where you can volunteer to plant)

3 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Liz

"hmmm, singing's definitely so good for you in sooo many ways. "

hhnrau replied Oct 24, 2017 to New Singing for Wellbeing group at Finsbury Park Cafe

7 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by shilps2

"hope you don't think me cheeky - i'm getting Greg and Simon to do some work for me,…"

hhnrau replied Sep 10, 2017 to We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

73 Apr 4
Reply by MW

"hello Tris - if you have any more spare floorboards, i could definitely find a home…"

hhnrau replied Sep 10, 2017 to Wanted: 28cm length of Victorian Floorboard

5 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Tris

"sorry if my reply was a little wordy - i unwittingly pasted in my whole comment on t…"

hhnrau replied Nov 6, 2015 to Apex Towers plans published, open for comments till 6thNovember.

5 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

" Thanks for alerting us Pamish.   Monstrously large and out of proportion.  Just sub…"

hhnrau replied Nov 6, 2015 to Apex Towers plans published, open for comments till 6thNovember.

5 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service