Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Mavic Starfish's Discussions (623)

Discussions Replied To (605) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto - we used Kris - attention to detail is great"

Mavic Starfish replied Jan 14 to Bathroom face-lift - few jobs need doing

5 Jan 14
Reply by kotkas

"Come down to my road and have a look yourself, or better still ill post some photos.…"

Mavic Starfish replied Jan 10 to HMO planning application- Roseberry Gardens

39 Jan 13
Reply by Esat Karahasan

"Hi Esat do you live next to a HMO or opposite one or are there 3/4 within 50 metres…"

39 Jan 13
Reply by Esat Karahasan

"kotkas, I've seen firsthand how a perfectly good home was ruined for max profit and…"

39 Jan 13
Reply by Esat Karahasan

"I have to disagree on the rubbish - I live to next to one - a complete mess most of…"

39 Jan 13
Reply by Esat Karahasan

"Completed, would be great to read the thesis when it is completed.  All the best wit…"

Mavic Starfish replied Jan 9 to Survey on gentrification in Tottenham

20 Jan 18
Reply by Susan Moyse

"Hi Lina - we had the same experience but never had to wait that long to get some cha…"

Mavic Starfish replied Dec 29, 2019 to The Palm - 197 Philip Lane N15 4HQ (fka The Lord Palmerston) - from the owners of True Craft

22 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"I went to a friends Christmas soirée last knight and they said it was kid friendly i…"

Mavic Starfish replied Dec 23, 2019 to The Palm - 197 Philip Lane N15 4HQ (fka The Lord Palmerston) - from the owners of True Craft

22 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"I has a taster if that one, the one I meant was on the other side of the bar as you…"

Mavic Starfish replied Dec 21, 2019 to The Palm - 197 Philip Lane N15 4HQ (fka The Lord Palmerston) - from the owners of True Craft

22 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"Forgot to say the evening we visited there was a long table reserved for "Tottenham…"

Mavic Starfish replied Dec 20, 2019 to The Palm - 197 Philip Lane N15 4HQ (fka The Lord Palmerston) - from the owners of True Craft

22 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service