Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Mavic Starfish's Discussions (717)

Discussions Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"More info here http://www.last.fm/music/Meridian+Crew/+wiki"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 16, 2016 to Tottenham raised Skepta wins Mercury Music Prize

4 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"Traffic on Turnpike Lane backed up from Tottenham Lane to Ducketts Common ' 8.00 thi…"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 13, 2016 to Wightman Road reopened - how is it affecting surrounding roads?

29 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by deepajourno

"Haringey have confirmed their is an issue with their system that's been ongoing for…"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 12, 2016 to Renewing parking permit ( no changes to address, car etc)

6 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Julia Hearn

"Hi, we had the same message yesterday so I've emailed haringey including a screen gr…"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 11, 2016 to Renewing parking permit ( no changes to address, car etc)

6 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Julia Hearn

"Thanks, will update once I hear, hopefully you will get your situation resolved too"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 5, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Thanks for the update Anton and Neil"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 5, 2016 to Reply from council about rough sleepers in Harringay and rubbish dumping in Green Lanes

72 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by anton

"I spoke to his builder who was working there yesterday, and asked him to pass on the…"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 5, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Thanks Ella, and DP/ DPA contacted us, looks like they are targeting the area, I am…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Hi Ella Can I just confirm - was it the surveyor who worked for DPA that said you we…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Yes cracks appeared after loft conversion, we were served notice. ( thanks to the su…"

Mavic Starfish replied Sep 4, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service