Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

SHIRLEY TEECE's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have often wondered what sort of impact the events have on people living in the ar…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Jul 6, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"There would seem to be a simple solution to that, don't leave anything that might ap…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Jul 6, 2018 to Garden mystery

18 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by tigha

"David Rutter has installed 2 combo boilers for me. One, in 2004, the other a year ag…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Nov 3, 2017 to Main Combi Boiler needs its annual service

5 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Kieran Cullen

" I am amazed at the amount of good things people give away or get on Freecyle, but I…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Oct 8, 2014 to Was I the Last Person to Discover Haringey Freecycle (Free Recycled Stuff)?

15 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Sounds as if this is yet another Done Deal which seems to be the case with the Sains…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Dec 13, 2013 to Last chance to oppose plans for Finsbury Park becoming a major concert venue

15 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Kit

"What about the rest of the Borough - it also includes Crouch End, Hornsey, Muswell H…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Dec 6, 2013 to Nearest grit bins

1 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"I had an extremely narrow escape in Crouch End a while back. Waiting to cross outsid…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Nov 29, 2013 to Fined for jumping a red light

144 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by tigha

"No doubt due to poor signage, or adequate warning before you actually get to the roa…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Oct 25, 2013 to Gyratory Confusion

17 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"I bought two small items in Sue Ryder shop one Sunday afternoon last summer  at Musw…"

SHIRLEY TEECE replied Sep 27, 2013 to Lost - big red woollen coat on Sunday

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service