Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zena Brabazon's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard from the resident who was fined £400 for freecycling outside her home. As I…"

Zena Brabazon replied Sep 16, 2023 to Warning - Giving Away Furniture

41 Sep 16, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Hi KTwok, Liz and Everyone I am writing again to the Assistant Director, and once ag…"

Zena Brabazon replied Sep 6, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I have just had a reply to my email from the Assistant Director who leads on streetl…"

Zena Brabazon replied Sep 6, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hello John Apology accepted. Just to clarify, I am pretty well-versed about these is…"

Zena Brabazon replied Sep 4, 2023 to Warning - Giving Away Furniture

41 Sep 16, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Hello All I have had some time off over August as family have been visiting,  so hav…"

Zena Brabazon replied Sep 3, 2023 to Warning - Giving Away Furniture

41 Sep 16, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Good question John! I imagine it will be quite a while. But at least over the first…"

Zena Brabazon replied Apr 20, 2023 to Three Ladder Streets approved for repaving

12 Apr 27, 2023
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Hi Rory Just saw your post and the photos. I am reporting this now so hopefully the…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 24, 2023 to The Sydney Road hole is one!

5 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

"Hi Liz I have contacted the officers about the flooding and will be back in touch wh…"

Zena Brabazon replied Nov 3, 2022 to Flooding AGAIN in Hampden Road

6 Nov 6, 2022
Reply by Liz

"Hi Liz I have been in contact with the relevant officers about the flooding. I will…"

Zena Brabazon replied Nov 3, 2022 to Flooding in Hampden Road

2 Nov 3, 2022
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"I wrote to Highways today. My email is below. Zena  Zena Brabazon Cllr, Harringay wa…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jun 23, 2022 to Long vehicle stuck in Warham Road - again

29 Jun 26, 2022
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service