Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zena Brabazon's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear All Just to report in. I heard yesterday, as you did, that Wireless was cancell…"

Zena Brabazon replied May 6 to Wireless Festival still going ahead?

22 May 7
Reply by DavidJ

"Dear All I have been asking what the situation is with Wireless, as their website su…"

Zena Brabazon replied Apr 25 to Wireless Festival still going ahead?

22 May 7
Reply by DavidJ

"I have asked Simon Farrow from the Parks Service about Fairland Park as another resi…"

Zena Brabazon replied Apr 25 to Fairlands Park During Lockdown

8 Apr 27
Reply by lina

"We have suspended parking restrictions so key workers can get to work more safely. …"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 28 to Haringey Suspends Parking Restrictions for the Duration of the Crisis

26 Apr 4
Reply by JulieB

"Thanks Hugh This clashes unfortunately with the Full Council meeting which is tonigh…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 24 to More Traffic Headed for Wightman - 2 days to Act

253 Feb 27
Reply by Liz

"One thing I forgot to mention which came up at the Transport Forum last week. It see…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 10 to More Traffic Headed for Wightman - 2 days to Act

253 Feb 27
Reply by Liz

"I went to the Transport forum meeting on Wednesday afternoon. This was not posted on…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 7 to More Traffic Headed for Wightman - 2 days to Act

253 Feb 27
Reply by Liz

" Thanks everyone for your comments and insights. Like you I think the whole issue ha…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 5 to More Traffic Headed for Wightman - 2 days to Act

253 Feb 27
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Catherine. Nothing to disgree with, except I am not convinced that Liveable C…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 1 to More Traffic Headed for Wightman - 2 days to Act

253 Feb 27
Reply by Liz

"I am surprised by Living Streets. Success for who and at whose expense? If the price…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 1 to More Traffic Headed for Wightman - 2 days to Act

253 Feb 27
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service