Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,309)

Discussions Replied To (1928) Replies Latest Activity

"According to my more birdy family it’s an unusual time of year to see them - they sh…"

Alison P replied Apr 19 to Waxwings in a Harringay garden by the Passage

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Liz

"Oh my! I’m not very up on my birds but they look amazing. How wonderful."

Alison P replied Apr 19 to Waxwings in a Harringay garden by the Passage

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Liz

"Thanks all. I caught up with the local postman today and asked him. He said he wasn’…"

Alison P replied Jan 12 to Missing Royal Mail deliveries - magazines

10 Jan 17
Reply by Joanna

"Apologies if I’ve missed subsequent posts about this but to flag that the planning a…"

Alison P replied Dec 9, 2023 to Invitation to to support Friends of Chestnuts Park’s current opposition the planning proposal for a flood alleviation project in the park.

5 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"That’s excellent news, thanks for the update Hugh. I did take a sneaky walk through…"

Alison P replied Nov 10, 2023 to Good News on the New River Path 'New Cut'?

11 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"The footage and article are really terrifying - I hope your husband and dog have rec…"

Alison P replied Oct 15, 2023 to Man attacked by dog on Wightman Road: Saturday 16 September, 6.30pm

16 Oct 16, 2023
Reply by Glamorgeous

"I know this is an old post but we’re also looking into this. I’m interested in which…"

Alison P replied Sep 24, 2023 to Boarding out Attic / Loft install ladder

11 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Alison P

"Thanks very much, really helpful. "

Alison P replied Aug 25, 2023 to Does anyone have a piece of Perspex going spare?

6 Sep 4, 2023
Reply by Matt

"Thanks so much Dick but I should have said I’m after flat Perspex - it’s for a print…"

Alison P replied Aug 25, 2023 to Does anyone have a piece of Perspex going spare?

6 Sep 4, 2023
Reply by Matt

"Yes I spotted the Hewitt car had returned, but hadn’t noticed that the hiring arrang…"

Alison P replied Apr 11, 2023 to Any local Zipcar members - where have the Harringay cars gone?!

3 Apr 11, 2023
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service