Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gordon T's Discussions (1,974)

Discussions Replied To (1821) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the tree in TTTH's picture is diseased and needs to be removed and replaced…"

Gordon T replied 5 hours ago to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

28 3 hours ago
Reply by andy thomas

"The Crews Hill area seems to be garden centre central - some posts on here about it?"

Gordon T replied May 14 to Huts- And Where To See Them

4 May 15
Reply by Justin Guest

"Joe & Hugh, and all users of Wightman Rd: it isn't just the sightlines out of Ra…"

Gordon T replied May 14 to Wightman Narrowing Work is a Bodged Job

61 May 14
Reply by Hugh

"I commented upthread about Ladder roads turnings onto Wightman now being so much mor…"

Gordon T replied May 14 to Wightman Narrowing Work is a Bodged Job

61 May 14
Reply by Hugh

"Yup, disputing it on that ground did occur to me at the time and some would have arg…"

Gordon T replied May 13 to Traffic Box - High road - Station Road to Lordship Lane

7 May 13
Reply by Gordon T

"A tricky local issue is the box at Green Lanes/Endymion Rd, driving northbound. Ther…"

Gordon T replied May 13 to Traffic Box - High road - Station Road to Lordship Lane

7 May 13
Reply by Gordon T

"Agree, leak found a year ago, Thames Water did everything on time and for free (they…"

Gordon T replied May 13 to Thames Water - 'You've got a leak' booklet

11 May 14
Reply by DarB

"A proportion of it ends up with Haringey, not the Met police, once third-party opera…"

7 May 13
Reply by Gordon T

"Yeah I tried the nice chat - was told VERY brusquely to report it myself which would…"

Gordon T replied May 10 to Cracked wheelie bins - replacement

8 May 10
Reply by Peter S

"Similar here, the bracket/loop that holds the axle and wheels in place was damaged b…"

Gordon T replied May 7 to Cracked wheelie bins - replacement

8 May 10
Reply by Peter S

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service