Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Arkady's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"Simon, Putting aside your slightly baffling tone for a moment, I think there are a c…"

Arkady replied Sep 11, 2020 to National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

"A thoughtful point Michael, but I think the objective/subjective question is a distr…"

Arkady replied Sep 11, 2020 to National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

"In theory it could be *less* wild-west though. If you have a detailed plan, ideally…"

Arkady replied Sep 1, 2020 to National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

"One Very Good Thing about the proposals is restoring the importance of streetscapes…"

Arkady replied Sep 1, 2020 to National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

"As we're learning through places like Knepp, often just leaving things be is the bes…"

Arkady replied Aug 12, 2020 to The New River Path is doing just fine

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

"There's quite a bit of truth to what you say here. I do agree we shouldn't be trying…"

Arkady replied Aug 11, 2020 to The New River Path is doing just fine

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

"I will. I had noticed that cut-though. Is someone putting themselves in an entrance…"

Arkady replied Jul 31, 2020 to Large dead fish in New River - anyone know why?

22 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by YvonneR

"Beyond 'on that stretch', no. Everything seems OK between Turnpike and Hampden which…"

22 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by YvonneR

"From a rather disturbing post on a local Facebook group: "Over the last few weeks th…"

22 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by YvonneR

"Yes it would be good to commend them for the reeds, but I agree it's inconsistent."

Arkady replied Jul 24, 2020 to No Wildlife Meadow for Harringay Stretch of New River

14 Aug 11, 2020
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service