Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Tris's Discussions (793)

Discussions Replied To (782) Replies Latest Activity

"Prompted by this thread I’ve just rung EE and managed to negotiate a cheaper home br…"

Tris replied Sep 16 to Virgin Media outage on Wightman Road

7 Sep 16
Reply by Tris

"Another note of caution relating to old valve radios - the chassis may be connected…"

Tris replied Sep 13 to London calling....: Vintage radio to give away

4 Sep 21
Reply by Don

"I wonder if you'd get a more competitive quote from a regional fencing installation…"

Tris replied Sep 10 to Has anyone replaced/repaired their fence recently?

15 Sep 14
Reply by Nanz

"I did one side of our garden myself - six high quality pressure-treated panels, conc…"

Tris replied Sep 10 to Has anyone replaced/repaired their fence recently?

15 Sep 14
Reply by Nanz

"You might want to spec and purchase your own fittings and finishes if you have a pre…"

Tris replied Sep 9 to Not recommend - Jamol handyman/painter

3 Sep 9
Reply by Tris

"For disposal of large or heavy items, a skip won't leave you much change from £500 t…"

Tris replied Sep 9 to Why are there SO many flytips

19 Sep 16
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Does a water main or heating pipe run along that wall in the cellar on either side?…"

Tris replied Sep 3 to Looking for a builder

11 Sep 3
Reply by Sue Dunn

"According to a tweet from St Michael’s church, a homeless woman died in the street n…"

Tris replied Aug 21 to Incident at Morum House Medical Centre

3 Aug 21
Reply by Tris

"No, it's not the same. The proposed boundary in that area has shifted eastwards to r…"

Tris replied Aug 21 to Good Response to Local Boundary Commission Proposals - Initial Proposals Probably Killed Off

9 Aug 21
Reply by Hugh

"What's the rationale for Harringay grabbing an extra chunk of St Ann's in the north?…"

Tris replied Aug 20 to Good Response to Local Boundary Commission Proposals - Initial Proposals Probably Killed Off

9 Aug 21
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service