Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Richard Matz's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately, the Covid-19 crisis is allowing fraudsters to thrive, whether that b…"

Richard Matz replied May 12 to Employment Rights Act 1996 - Now more than ever, this legislation could literally save your life

11 May 12
Reply by Richard Matz

"Sounds unscrupulous to me. She's either working or furloughed and can't be both ("If…"

Richard Matz replied May 12 to Employment Rights Act 1996 - Now more than ever, this legislation could literally save your life

11 May 12
Reply by Richard Matz

"Great article by Jonathan Neale offering practical advice to workers being forced ba…"

Richard Matz replied May 11 to Employment Rights Act 1996 - Now more than ever, this legislation could literally save your life

11 May 12
Reply by Richard Matz

"Thank you for your response, Anka. You've highlighted the desperate plight of many m…"

Richard Matz replied May 11 to Employment Rights Act 1996 - Now more than ever, this legislation could literally save your life

11 May 12
Reply by Richard Matz

"Essential communal cleaning & concierge services in HfH to resume on Monday  "

Richard Matz replied Apr 18 to Has Haringey council or your housing association closed concierge services and cut cleaning during COVID-19?

3 Apr 18
Reply by Richard Matz

"A neighbour tells me that his full name was Aaron Gayle "

Richard Matz replied Apr 3 to RIP Rufus

5 Apr 4
Reply by Chris Hughes

"A local woman introduced me to him as ' Aaron' and he lived in the neighbouring bloc…"

Richard Matz replied Apr 3 to RIP Rufus

5 Apr 4
Reply by Chris Hughes

"A wonderfully turbulent Priest who will be much missed. Rest in Power!"

Richard Matz replied Apr 1 to Rev Paul Nicholson, social campaigner - letters to newspapers, and his funeral was today

3 Apr 1
Reply by Richard Matz

"Thanks Hugh - excellent links that lead to even more links! "

Richard Matz replied Jan 19 to Tudor House & Tudor Chambers, Station Road, Wood Green

3 Jan 24
Reply by Raymond Coggin

""affordable" - how my heart sinks whenever I hear that oxymoronic misnomer. To the t…"

Richard Matz replied Oct 6, 2019 to Upwards Development of Wood Green High Road Continues with Tower for M&S Site

14 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service