Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Richard Matz's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"As in football, it's the hope that kills ya..."

Richard Matz replied May 29, 2021 to New Haringey Council leader signals change as cabinet confirmed

2 May 30, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Similar fog of burnt  flesh from the shopping centre north up Green Lanes"

Richard Matz replied May 22, 2021 to Smoke Nuisance - Mattison/Pemberton Roads

64 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by Tom

"Application Refused! Thanks to all who chipped in. Keep 'em peeled though, they made…"

Richard Matz replied Jan 6, 2021 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"Victory for The Nelson - both planning apps have been refused! Thanks to everyone wh…"

Richard Matz replied Dec 23, 2020 to The Lord Nelson public house

10 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Hugh

"There are 2 x 14 storey blocks of council flats (including my own)  within 500 yards…"

Richard Matz replied Dec 13, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"You've still yet to make any argument for the application, merely tried to 'play the…"

Richard Matz replied Dec 11, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"Er, No - I also opposed the two previous applications for the corner of Whittington…"

Richard Matz replied Dec 11, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"Spot On!"

Richard Matz replied Dec 10, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"I'm not wishing it on anyone's back yard. There are industrial sites in the area (e.…"

Richard Matz replied Dec 10, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"I live 40 yards away from the proposed site of this gargantuan monstrosity. My mobil…"

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service