Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Richard Matz's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"A local woman introduced me to him as ' Aaron' and he lived in the neighbouring bloc…"

Richard Matz replied Apr 3, 2020 to RIP Rufus

5 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Chris Hughes

"A wonderfully turbulent Priest who will be much missed. Rest in Power!"

Richard Matz replied Apr 1, 2020 to Rev Paul Nicholson, social campaigner - letters to newspapers, and his funeral was today

3 Apr 1, 2020
Reply by Richard Matz

"Thanks Hugh - excellent links that lead to even more links! "

Richard Matz replied Jan 19, 2020 to Tudor House & Tudor Chambers, Station Road, Wood Green

3 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Raymond Coggin

""affordable" - how my heart sinks whenever I hear that oxymoronic misnomer. To the t…"

Richard Matz replied Oct 6, 2019 to Upwards Development of Wood Green High Road Continues with Tower for M&S Site

16 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Hugh

"Noted with thanks - but let's give t'Council an opportunity to respond first"

Richard Matz replied Jul 14, 2019 to Exorbitant charges, officious Haringey Council enforcement, and fines for small businesses putting tables and chairs out for their punters to enjoy the sun

8 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Richard Matz

"Yes, the whip-hand of publicity! If anyone's got access to the Twittersphere and can…"

Richard Matz replied Jul 13, 2019 to Exorbitant charges, officious Haringey Council enforcement, and fines for small businesses putting tables and chairs out for their punters to enjoy the sun

8 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Richard Matz

"The next step"

Richard Matz replied Jul 13, 2019 to Exorbitant charges, officious Haringey Council enforcement, and fines for small businesses putting tables and chairs out for their punters to enjoy the sun

8 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Richard Matz

"There may be a legal case for unlawful detention. However, the courts do differentia…"

Richard Matz replied Jun 23, 2019 to How Long May Our Mental Health Services Hold You Unlawfully?

9 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by jp quethiock

"On the basis of the facts you have supplied, it appears that the Haringey resident i…"

Richard Matz replied Jun 23, 2019 to How Long May Our Mental Health Services Hold You Unlawfully?

9 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by jp quethiock

"Great Work! More on the line and its stations here Disused Stations - Nick Catford"

Richard Matz replied May 28, 2019 to A historic steam train trip - Alexandra Palace to Finsbury Park!

8 May 31, 2019
Reply by Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service