Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,369)

Discussions Replied To (5004) Replies Latest Activity

"Haha. I've had several "presents" from the local birds. (You never see them do that…"

Liz replied 6 hours ago to The Return of Nature Notes: cannibal rats! giant robins! trees in peril!

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Liz

"UPDATE: 13/07 On Monday 13 July, Wood Green Library will reopen for the following se…"

Liz replied 6 hours ago to News on the re-opening of libraries in the borough

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Liz

"Gordon's answer is pretty comprehensive but I should add that social media channels…"

Liz replied 7 hours ago to Railway Fields Nature Reserve

4 52 minutes ago
Reply by Jose

"Someone had a go at mine a couple of weeks back but they are wooden and held togethe…"

Liz replied Jul 2 to Stolen Window Box

13 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Thank you both, that will be a great help. No rules about what goes in, just to take…"

Liz replied Jun 5 to Help to rescue the Warham Planters

7 Jun 5
Reply by Liz

"I am not factually incorrect. The page I linked to details the rabies strain and eve…"

Liz replied May 22 to Bats of Parkland Walk - Courtesy of Friends of Parkland Walk

24 May 23
Reply by Alan Sutton

"Here’s a very comprehensive guide to bats and disease from the Bat Conservation Trus…"

Liz replied May 22 to Bats of Parkland Walk - Courtesy of Friends of Parkland Walk

24 May 23
Reply by Alan Sutton

"You can’t always tell so it’s best to wait until the end of the season before cuttin…"

Liz replied May 8 to Garden Wildlife: Take care around nesting birds

2 May 8
Reply by Liz

"I also confronted a man in my garden who then asked if I wanted some pots I had read…"

Liz replied Apr 24 to Noticed Stolen Amazon and Food Box Deliveries in the Passage

6 Apr 29
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

"Here's Ralph little grave which is opposite Tyler's, you can just make out the words…"

Liz replied Apr 16 to 1909 - The Tottenham Outrage and the Walthamstow Tram Chase

8 Jun 15
Reply by Sally French

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service