Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,787)

Discussions Replied To (5162) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't include names as some of the people are on this site but you would be corre…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

"This is yet another group I have never heard of! I know I am new to this 'local acti…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

""We note that there was little or no formal response from community groups to the or…"

Liz replied Mar 4, 2008 to Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

"http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page is a good place to share any further boy scout tric…"

Liz replied Mar 4, 2008 to Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

"You know, I hate to keep on about this but the statement above said letters had been…"

Liz replied Mar 4, 2008 to Harringay Passage - Fines for dog dirt and rubbish dumping

31 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Actually, I think Glyn and the PCSOs do a fair bit of the "spending more time in the…"

Liz replied Mar 4, 2008 to Have Your Say with Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhood Team

18 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"The most obvious choice is surely Cafe Lemon. Can the website do submissions?"

Liz replied Mar 4, 2008 to "Time to show you're the best in the business" - Any Deserving Harringay Businesses out there?

7 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Matt, we're not talking about a few kids having parties at the weekend. The shared h…"

Liz replied Mar 3, 2008 to Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

"House of Multiple Occupancy See 'Coming to a House near you' Post from 21st Feb in l…"

Liz replied Mar 3, 2008 to Rubbish in your Neighbour's Garden?

26 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"John, I don't disagree but not everyone is capable of 'a bit of attitude' and what I…"

Liz replied Mar 3, 2008 to Rubbish in your Neighbour's Garden?

26 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service