Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

kotkas's Discussions (624)

Discussions Replied To (596) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on how many windows you are talking about? The least we were able to get…"

kotkas replied 3 hours ago to Affordable new sash windows- is it possible?!

4 23 minutes ago
Reply by Charlotte A

"thanks Costa - hopefully this will get the comments it deserves - I will add mine in…"

kotkas replied yesterday to Application for Cukur Restaurant at 5-6 Grand Parade Finally Submitted

6 yesterday
Reply by Dave W

"I am reasonably single-minded. I would much rather see it unused to the point where…"

kotkas replied on Tuesday to Application for Cukur Restaurant at 5-6 Grand Parade Finally Submitted

6 yesterday
Reply by Dave W

"Motorists can be dangerous, the design is merely there to force them to conform to a…"

kotkas replied Oct 9 to Update on Wightman Road Works

45 on Sunday
Reply by John D

"Well I understand that people may have very legitimate reasons for owning a vehicle…"

45 on Sunday
Reply by John D

"Seen this in action on Green Lanes. Works quite well..."

45 on Sunday
Reply by John D

"You can avoid the perceived obstacles on Wightman, issues with parking, contribution…"

45 on Sunday
Reply by John D

"Same here. The road is much quieter and the frustrated drivers struggling to contain…"

45 on Sunday
Reply by John D

"I am pleased it has been approved. I think it will give the high street a much neede…"

kotkas replied Oct 6 to Upwards Development of Wood Green High Road Continues with Tower for M&S Site

10 on Monday
Reply by DTW

"Damn I keep on forgetting this service exists. Will definitely give it a go next tim…"

kotkas replied Sep 30 to Trains to Gatwick from Finsbury Park

29 Oct 4
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service