Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Justin Guest's Discussions (2,342)

Discussions Replied To (1947) Replies Latest Activity

"I have some Italian friends and I was having a cheap laugh at their expense over Bun…"

Justin Guest replied on Friday to Brexit deal rejected - so what is likely to happen next?

21 on Friday
Reply by JJ B

"Lydia. Hi, I will message you my details. I was going to flag to anyone else who has…"

Justin Guest replied on Friday to Collecting Stamps for Charity

4 on Friday
Reply by Justin Guest

"Got to admit I am furious about this. We elect politicians to make difficult decisio…"

Justin Guest replied Jan 16 to Brexit deal rejected - so what is likely to happen next?

21 on Friday
Reply by JJ B

"I would rather be a spectator on the side lines than a participant in this nutty rol…"

Justin Guest replied Jan 16 to Brexit deal rejected - so what is likely to happen next?

21 on Friday
Reply by JJ B

"You see, that's local knowledge.  Thanks. I may actually try that first, especially…"

Justin Guest replied Jan 11 to How Do I Fix This?

14 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

"Tom. I will message you as I need some wood like this for a log pile I am building."

Justin Guest replied Jan 11 to Wood for raised beds etc

1 Jan 11
Reply by Justin Guest

"Ok, will try the drilling thing first, had not heard of that. Thanks! What am I tryi…"

14 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

"I might give it a go in combination with the slot idea Andrew mentioned below. It mi…"

14 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Andrew. I thought about the screw remover things, but did not want to have to…"

14 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

"Are they not an electrical supplier, not sure they do nuts and bolts stuff like this…"

14 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service