Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Harringay's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you James, although I am surprised by the reason since when I looked this morn…"

Harringay replied Jun 16, 2014 to Hewitt Road resurfacing works due to start this morning

13 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I'd like to add to the thanks to all who organised the event. Although not there my…"

Harringay replied Dec 6, 2013 to THANK YOU to everyone who came to make lanterns this weekend!

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Harringay

"They will need to do a full equalities impact assessment as these are significant re…"

Harringay replied Feb 27, 2013 to Imminent cuts to library services in Haringey

7 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Harringay

"A bit of a late recommendation as Greg did some decorating work for us back in Novem…"

Harringay replied Feb 27, 2013 to We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

"that would be great - shall I connect with you find out details and arrange a conven…"

Harringay replied Oct 2, 2012 to We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

"Hi neil, just connected with you but forgot to send PM - thanks Yo (Harringay)"

Harringay replied Oct 2, 2012 to We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

"Hi, would be very interest in seeing photos as I am considering booking Greg for a j…"

Harringay replied Oct 1, 2012 to We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

"Hi Neil, do you live near Hewitt Road? Just that I'm considering using Greg for a pa…"

Harringay replied Oct 1, 2012 to Plasterer and decorator recommended

9 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Harringay

"Many thanks Steve, that's really helpful. It would be good to get some advice."

Harringay replied Jul 30, 2012 to Wanted: Advice on home renovations

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hatch

"Our phoneline is back just in the last hour. hope everyone else is back online."

Harringay replied Apr 15, 2012 to internet/phone access on Hewitt Road N8

41 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by cara howard

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service