Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

ant's Discussions (937)

Discussions Replied To (812) Replies Latest Activity

"Fairland Park movies tonight! Come from about 5pm to get a good spot and for some yu…"

ant replied Sep 7 to Fairlands Park Film Night - volunteers needed - 7 Sept (this Saturday night)

3 Sep 7
Reply by Claire

"Struggling to choose good movies this year. Need to ASAP now though as its getting t…"

ant replied Aug 13 to Save the date - Fairland Park Movies - Sat 7th September

2 Aug 13
Reply by ant

"Given the risk of death to plane loads of people and exhaust pollution poisoning the…"

ant replied Jul 13 to Fiddling Whilst Rome Burns? - Consultation on Haringey's New Draft Air Quality Policy

15 Jul 13
Reply by John D

"When cyclists take a trip by bike instead of car, especially around here, they are l…"

ant replied Jul 12 to Fiddling Whilst Rome Burns? - Consultation on Haringey's New Draft Air Quality Policy

15 Jul 13
Reply by John D

"The subset of cyclists you mention deserve the same harsh opprobrium as do bad motor…"

ant replied Jul 12 to Fiddling Whilst Rome Burns? - Consultation on Haringey's New Draft Air Quality Policy

15 Jul 13
Reply by John D

"Done. Think I got them all, I'm sure I'll hear if I've missed any :)"

ant replied Mar 27 to Harringay Hurtle signs left up

24 Apr 3
Reply by JoeW

"I've just found this thread. Crikey. I'd planned to go around the routes tomorrow ev…"

ant replied Mar 26 to Harringay Hurtle signs left up

24 Apr 3
Reply by JoeW

"Adding in the east ends of Raleigh, Hampden, Lausanne and Frobisher could add on ano…"

ant replied Mar 18 to Thank you to the Hurtle organisers

19 Mar 25
Reply by Miss Claire

"Its the original route from the 2014 Hurtle which I think was based on suggestions f…"

ant replied Mar 18 to Thank you to the Hurtle organisers

19 Mar 25
Reply by Miss Claire

"Oh no, I'm really sorry. Its set up like this as that makes it easy to keep track of…"

ant replied Feb 1 to The Harringay Hurtle 2019 - Sunday, 17th March

7 Feb 2
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service