Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Priya's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Candida I would really like the three olive oil bottles but have no use for the j…"

Priya replied May 8 to Glass Jars and bottles to give away

3 May 8
Reply by pamish

"Hi Jennifer. I love this! Can definitely come and pick up before Monday. When would…"

Priya replied Aug 7, 2018 to MADE sofa that folds into a bed - charcoal with orange piping - FREE

2 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Jennifer

"Actually, that would’ve have made any difference. The changes made to the Haringey C…"

Priya replied Jul 1, 2018 to Resident parking permits

7 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by McFiji

"Ah, I thought everyone was talking about the OTHER cafe (near) the Wetlands: http://…"

Priya replied May 14, 2018 to Best English breakfast?

21 May 14, 2018
Reply by Priya

"Also the Optical Shop on Green Lanes. Run by a husband and wife team so feels like a…"

Priya replied Feb 11, 2018 to optician recommendations needed

12 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Siobhan Ryan

"Hi Kathryn. I’d love the bag of fabric please. Ill send a friend request.  Thanks so…"

Priya replied Jan 21, 2018 to Large Bag of Fabric *FREE*

3 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Emma

"Hi Kathy it does depend on the school. For example Chestnuts seem to start all the c…"

Priya replied Jan 20, 2018 to Help please question for parents of primary children: Do haringey schools usually start reception children in second week of autumn term?

6 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Moira Kayes

"Hi! I may be able to help as I use MailChimp at work. Exactly what do you need help…"

Priya replied Jan 5, 2018 to How to use MailChimp....help!

3 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by NeilT

"I challenged a parking fine with Hackney council on 1 December. And got a letter ret…"

Priya replied Dec 14, 2017 to Parking fine challenge

5 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by John D

"I’ve challenged two - one of which I was successful with. Definitely worth a go. Ho…"

Priya replied Nov 1, 2017 to Aagh - parking ticket outside my house.

5 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service