Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '590-598 Green Lanes' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Future of the Hawes and Curtis Site - Cycling Cafe included

We've learned from MAA Architects and the Hadley Property group that plans are afoot for the Hawes and Curtis site. MAA Architects said "…

Started by Hugh

16 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by Don

A Harringay Laundry List - Potted History of the Hawes and Curtis Site

Looking north towards the Hawes & Curtis site (behind the trees) c1920 I don't have a detailed history of the Hawes & Curtis site.…

Started by Hugh

12 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by Joanna Bornat

ForeverGreenLanes / Hawes & Curtis Site Development

I couldn't see this in the search. It looks like the development on the site across from Beresford is being advertised at forevergreenlanes…

Started by AndrewAW1

0 Jun 1, 2020

Pictures of the Future of the Hawes & Curtis SIte

Following Sam's publication of the sad demise of the old Oakwood Laundry, I've added below the latest set of visualisations of the site is…

Started by Hugh

30 May 29, 2020

Going, Going, Gone!

Started by Sam R

16 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by matt

Clarion Housing - Green Lanes development opp Beans & Barley back on

A substantial housing development that was given planning permission back in 2015, but stalled for some reason, is now back on. Clarion Hou…

Started by matt

12 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by matt

Action @ Hawes & Curtis ...

... site on Green Lanes (opp Beresford Rd N8) finally. Site office in place etc. Guess we can expect demolition as we lead up to Christmas…

Started by matt

0 Sep 16, 2018

Does anyone know the latest on Hawes & Curtis site?

Hey gang, I know it's a bit of round-about topic, but I was curious as to what the latest is? At the moment it seems just to be a dodgy car…

Started by CasperFriendly

6 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Redruby

Hawes and Curtis Development on Hold - Parking for Luxury Cars to Take its Place?

It's seems like the Hawes and Curtis redevelopment might have fallen at the fist hurdle and may have been shelved. I haven't found out why…

Started by Hugh

33 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by matt

New GP Building on the Way for Harringay whilst Hawes & Curtis Development Gets Green Light

Provisional funding for a new GP building in Harringay has just been approved in the same week that the Planning Committee approved plans t…

Started by Hugh

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by andy h

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service