Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Alexandra Palace' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2024 Friends of Alexandra Park Calendar now for sale

Our 2024 Calendar now On Sale At just £9.50, our spectacular 2024 calendar is available to buy online here (posted or free delivery to…

Started by Stephen Middleton

0 Nov 30, 2023

Bicep tickets - Alexandra Palace

Hi, I'm looking for two tickets to Bicep at Ally Pally this weekend.  If anyone has any spare, or can't go anymore etc I would happily buy…

Started by Ed Whitehead

2 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Barney

Crouch End Festival Chorus Concert 23 October

Hi everyone, The choir I sing in, Crouch End Festival Chorus, has its next concert on Sunday, 23 October at the wonderfully local Alexandra…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Sep 27, 2022

A Muswell Hill Metro? - Jago Hazzard on the former Alexandra Palace Line

A video from Jago Hazzard about the closed Alexandra Palace Line (now largely forming the Parkland Walk) and attempts to revive it, that ma…

Started by Chris Waller

1 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by Ken Stevens

Autumn 2016, last few days!

Finsbury Park St Mary's Tower with a Ginkgo biloba or Maidenhair tree, which apparently can live to 3,500 years and beyond... Alexandra Pa…

Started by EMC2

2 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by EMC2

Ally Pally History question

I'm doing some research on the history of Alexandra Palace, and wondered if anyone knows why there is a Traitor's Gate and an Elephant Walk…

Started by Maria Huybens

21 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Maria Huybens

Damage last night on Alexandra Palace terrace

Councillor Pippa Connor (Muswell Hill, Lib Dem) sent me photos from her walk this morning. The damage below appears to be wind-related, cau…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by John D

The Big Plant Sale | Sunday 2PM

Alexandra Palace Allotments' Annual Plant Sale Sunday | 31 May 14:00—16:30 Books Old tools Preserves Craft stall Some shrubs Lots of veget…

Started by Clive Carter

1 May 31, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

The O'Callaghan Submission

ON FRIDAY, Mr. Jacob O'Callaghan put in – via the council planning portal – his comments and partial objection in relation to an aspect of…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Alexandra Palace CEO to leave … for Historic England

THE CEO of Alexandra Palace of the last few years (Duncan Wilson), is to depart for Historic England. As you'd expect of course, this news…

Started by Clive Carter

14 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service