Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Council' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Housing List

I have tried to join the council housing list this month, and they have changed the parameters. Now not anyone can join the list, you have…

Started by Sarah

0 Jan 28

Help shape local health, social care and council services in Haringey

Whittington Health NHS Trust are developing plans for a new ‘Integrated Health Hub’ in Wood Green, offering a range of joined-up health, so…

Started by Eamonn England

0 Nov 11, 2023

Front boundary wall scheme

I have noticed that on (what is still) Black Boy Lane, part of Hornsey Park Road, Mayes Road, and possibly elsewhere, most of the front gar…

Started by Chris Waller

2 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Drug use in childrens play areas in the local parks.

I have been to Belmont park with my baby on an almost daily basis and each time I go I see drug users confidently using/smoking drugs in br…

Started by Sofia

14 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Polly

Rogue Landlord and useless Council

I am looking for a new place in the area, not a big one, just for one person as the current place is just a hell hole with Landlord/propert…

Started by Elisabeth von Glasenapp

33 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Elisabeth von Glasenapp

For clean air, reduce traffic

Can't make it to the Haringey council's meetings, today & tomorrow, about air quality. I'm told by the Haringey Cycle Campaign that wha…

Started by Frederick Guy

6 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Dan

Downhills Park shrub & tree massacre

Went for a walk round Downhills Park today and was shocked to see the massacre of trees and shrubs along the boundary with Downhills Park R…

Started by alex

11 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by JJ B

workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

Images from the last workshop of the artist IMPREINT in collaboration with the Hornsey Children's Library. The project Save me. kickstarted…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Oct 26, 2016

Salaries paid to the 'top ten' employees of Haringey Council

MY attention has been drawn to the answer to a resident's Freedom of Information question, about the salaries paid to Haringey's senior sta…

Started by Clive Carter

56 May 10, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Support Our Sheila (SOS)

Almost 70,000 people from across the planet have signed a petition to back Cllr Bull after the whip was withdrawn from him from the mighty…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

7 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service