Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Crouch' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE worktop used for screen printing and trestle legs

129cmx85cm worktop. Padded and ideal for screen printing etc or just as a worktop. Trestle legs are adjustable in height (see photo). Colle…

Started by Jennifer

0 Mar 18, 2019

Weston Park Primary hall and playground host this Sunday's Crouch End Car Boot Sale

Definitely come along if ceramics, cake and coffee are your thing.  Find out more on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Crouch-End-Car-Boo

Started by Ingrid Bray

1 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Barts

workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

Images from the last workshop of the artist IMPREINT in collaboration with the Hornsey Children's Library. The project Save me. kickstarted…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Oct 26, 2016

The Crouch End Festival's music day is on Sunday 7th June

Hello musicians, singers and bands of Crouch End and beyond - if you want to play on the festival's main stage then please read on!! The Cr…

Started by Chris J Arnold

0 Mar 24, 2015

Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

I've written loads of explanation here (bit.ly/myhthinfo). This is what I thought to ask people to sign: Join us in campaigning to save Hor…

Started by Chris Setz

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Support creativity in the community

CROUCH END FESTVAL SEEKS CROWD FUNDING FROM THE COMMUNITY. As many people know, we don't get any funding form the Government, any arts grou…

1 Apr 17, 2014

CROUCH END FESTIVAL - GET INVOLVED

This year's festival is June 6th-15th. But it's not just about getting on stage and being creative or running workshops for kids.  We also…

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Rukhsana Adam

MATHAMUSICAL - DO YOU LIKE EXPERIMENTAL MUISC?

MATHAMUSICAL  (it's not a musical) is a unique event happening on Sunday June 15th at Earl Haig as part of the Crouch End Festival. An inno…

0 Apr 1, 2014

Crouch End Festival 2014 - update

As part of the Crouch End Festival this year we shall also be promoting a SHOP LOCAL campaign in Crouch End and Hornsey Village. We organis…

0 Apr 1, 2014

SHOP LOCAL

As part of the Crouch End Festival this year we shall also be promoting a SHOP LOCAL campaign in Crouch End and Hornsey Village. We organis…

0 Apr 1, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service