Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Free' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old post

Post no longer exist

Started by Hollie

6 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by tulips

Free Double & Mattress & chest of drawers

Hi, I am about to sell my flat and I am giving away a double bed / mattress and chest of drawers. if you are interested (collection only),…

Started by smileygirl2010

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by smileygirl2010

OFFERED: Flymo HoverVac hv3000 (free)

I have an old flymo I no longer need, it's one of the larger models, maybe 20kg so you'd need a car to collect. The long handles fold down…

Started by Emma

2 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Emma

Denon UD M3 stereo / hifi free to a good home

getting rid of an old school 1998 Denon UD M3 hifi. CD, radio and 2x R/L in/outs to wire up other devices. Just wired it up and its all wor…

Started by Ed Whitehead

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

IKEA Shoe Racks - Free

5 IKEA wooden shoe racks  - Just thought I'd see if anyone wanted them before I recycle. They look like this:  http://img.weiku.com/waterp

Started by Genevieve Margrett

3 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Emma Parsons

Free bicycles

I have 2 bikes to give away. They both require a bit of tlc but would be up and running in no time with new chains and a wash and brush up.…

Started by JD

7 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Philip

Railway Fields: We still have a printer, free to a good home, that needs to be taken away!

Hi there, I have put up a post about this before but had no takers, so I thought I would try again! This is an excellent quality printer, f…

Started by MsRailwayFields

5 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Sheila

Free double mattress

About 4 years old in pretty good condition. Free to anybody that can use it to collect from Hampden Road. It can be folded in the back of a…

Started by Heather Stabler

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Heather Stabler

Free IKEA Torvik double bed

We have a double bed available for anybody who would like it. It is from the IKEA Torvik range and is very compact and sturdy, and about 5…

Started by Heather Stabler

2 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Heather Stabler

Free chair

I have a nice white chair with a heart pattern dear coverto give away. Collection only from Chestnuts Park area.

Started by AliceC

1 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by AliceC

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service