Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Garden' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardener tidy up garden

Hi - Our garden needs a tidy up. Weeds, grass cutting etc. Does anyone have any recommendations please?  Thanks 

Started by J Swaby

3 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Jacky Darville

Water Butt for sale £25.00 ONO! THIS IS NOW SOLD. SORRY.

In very good condition. Only selling because lack of space and we're buying a flat one. Will accept £20! 

Started by ALP

9 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by ALP

Tibetan tree peony

This splendid plant was grown from a neighbour's seed a few years ago.  Every Spring it produces these great yellow flowers.…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Apr 23, 2022
Reply by maggie

Garden produce and jam

Prospecting in our chest freezer we came across 3kg of raspberries in several plastic boxes.  We needed the space so out they came, along w…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Nov 26, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Processing compost

I only just got around to sieving and distributing last years compost.  It had to be done before I ran out of space for all the weeds that…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Jul 26, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Front boundary wall scheme

I have noticed that on (what is still) Black Boy Lane, part of Hornsey Park Road, Mayes Road, and possibly elsewhere, most of the front gar…

Started by Chris Waller

2 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Mavic Starfish

November in the garden

Guy Fawkes Night is always a good time to get rid of the accumulated pile of prunings, brambles and other woody detritis. This year the fla…

Started by Dick Harris

3 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

Free bits and pieces - house clear up - BBQ, Door, Garden equipment

We have a few bit and pieces going free if of use to anyone.  In no particular order... Internal wooden door - was from the top of the sta…

Started by Ed Whitehead

8 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by Ed Whitehead

Large Garden Studio Offered Free

i have a beautiful, wooden garden studio in good condition. It is approximately 15m 2. I want to take it down as I have other plans for t…

Started by Peter Sanders

12 May 26, 2019
Reply by Yvonne Field

National Open Garden Scheme

Some local gardens (N22, near Alexandra Palace Station) open today, details here

Started by EMC2

0 Jul 1, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service