Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Harringay' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Outing - East Anglia Transport Museum & Acton Depot Open Days 13th/14th July 2019

Harringay was in the middle of London's Trolleybusland. Originally served by more tram routes than buses, by the 1950s there were four Trol…

Started by StephenBln

3 Aug 28
Reply by John Shulver

Have you seen my Stolen Black Case?

Hi! I was exiting my house yesterday and left a Black case outside my front door and in the 2 minutes we went back in it was stolen from ou…

Started by SabourinFamily

0 May 13

Tottenham Refugee Alliance: TONIGHT!

First of all, a THANK YOU to all who donated to our crowdfunding campaign to resettle a Syrian refugee family in Harringay - we raised £11,…

Started by Nichola

0 Mar 26

A note of caution walking down Harringay Passage, it’s slippy folks.

It will be cold tonight, dipping below -1, so watch out for icy patches north of Alison Rd, (particularly for your school drop off tomorrow…

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Large weed like climber plant growing into my garden from Harringay land. What should I do?

Since viewing my garden in the day light I noticed a huge growth of green leaves climbing over a tree/large bush and other parts of my back…

Started by Mandy Rowland

14 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Free South Harringay Juniors cardigans 7-8y (old logo)

Free: Two South Harringay Juniors School uniform cardigans 7-8y sweatshirt material OLD logo (ladder & the world) One cardigan in very…

Started by Tessa

0 Jan 11, 2018

New Thameslink weekend timetable consultation - no trains to Brighton on Sundays!!

Hi, I've spotted (via an email from Gatwick Express) that there is consultation on now regarding weekend trains on the new Thameslink line…

Started by michaelw

10 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by John Mc

The Harringay Lantern Parade - 2nd Dec 2017

This years Harringay Lantern Parade will be on Saturday the 2nd December. There will be lantern making workshops: - At the Salisbury Pub on…

Started by The Harringay Community Group

6 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by woody

Come help out at the lantern making at the Salisbury, Sat 25th Nov

We could really do a with a few more helpers at the lantern making workshop at the Salisbury Pub 12 - 6pm on Saturday 25th Nov - if you've…

Started by ant

0 Nov 9, 2017

Are you tired of being shoved in a peak hour carriage?

I think it's about time Govia gave special attention to the needs of it's customers on Great Northern during peak times. Another carriage w…

Started by matthew cuthbert

14 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service