Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'NHS' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A recent NHS experience

In a telephone conversation with my GP one Thursday morning in May he said I should go for a routine chest X-ray and an ECG.  The following…

Started by Dick Harris

16 Jun 3, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Have your say on local carers’ services!

Haringey Council, the NHS and other local organisations working together across Haringey are pleased to invite you to an inspiring event to…

Started by Isha

0 Feb 7, 2020

NHS Doctor/ surgery

HI there, I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a good GP in this area, unfortunately we are at the finsbury park end of Green la…

Started by Brin

9 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Marina Sk

Help shape your new community health centre

A new community health centre run by West Green Surgery is planned, and is likely to open on Green Lanes N8 in 2020. Healthwatch Haringey a…

Started by Public Voice

0 Jul 24, 2018

Help shape future services at North Middlesex Hospital

Healthwatch Haringey will be running two events in July to hear your ideas, and how you would like to see the hospital change and improve o…

Started by Public Voice

0 Jul 11, 2018

Would you like to give your opinions on local Mental Health Services?

consultationevent.jpg Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust are reviewing the way they deliver mental health care for adults liv…

Started by Penny

3 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Penny

Changes to the Health Service – planned and discussed behind closed doors

‘Sustainability and Transformation Plans sound quite benign, but they’re not, and they are being developed and agreed behind closed doors,’…

Started by Martina Weitsch

2 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Joanna Bornat

Guardian: North Middlesex hospital A&E faces closure on safety grounds

According to the Guardian, "North Middlesex hospital A&E faces closure on safety grounds"; they've also got another story up on the sub…

Started by michaelw

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Falls - Vision Care for your elderly relative or friend - Please raise awareness!!

I just want to raise some awareness for your elderly relative, friend or acquaintance. Good vision is extremely important for the elderly.…

Started by Parita Shah

0 Feb 27, 2015

Save The NHS

I joined the Lobby of Parliament against privatisation of the NHS today.  I wasn't too clued up on what was actually happening to the NHS b…

Started by EMC2

18 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by EMC2

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service