Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Sainsbury's Story' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Case for a Harringay Market?

Those of you who've read any of the history stuff here, on Wikipedia, or elsewhere may have read about the street market that existed on Gr…

Started by Hugh

32 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by hob

How about the NICEST person in Harringay?

Because I'm feeling like I need to inject a bit of cheer - how about we nominate helpful people, smiley people, friendly people? For start…

Started by Anna S

18 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Tesco to land in Wood Green soon.

Tesco are opening a store in Wood Green, next to Burger King at this end of the High Rd. They've been gutting out/re-designing the space fo…

Started by matt

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Calling all Customers notice at Sainsbury's

I'm not sure whether others have seen this. Sainsbury's are looking for people to share memories of the store to celebrate the company's 14…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Anette

Slow down London

Slow Down London is a new project to inspire Londoners to improve their lives by slowing down to do things well, rather than as fast as pos…

Started by Liz

6 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Bid to ease car park 'anarchy' at the Arena has stalled

The Hornsey Journal reports that plans to break the traffic gridlock at the Arena retail park have stalled - despite being given the green…

Started by Liz

26 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by John D

Pay for recycling your packaging, supermarkets told

UK supermarkets produce too much packaging, almost 40% of which is non-recyclable, local councils say. The Local Government Association ar…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 17, 2009

Development of Hornsey Depot site

This from Haringey Council, Monday 10 November 2008: Haringey Council and Sainsbury's have decided to terminate negotiations with developer…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Liz

Haringey warns of Christmas congestion chaos in Green Lanes

From the Haringey website: Haringey Council has today warned of looming traffic chaos around a Green Lanes shopping complex after two lando…

Started by Liz

14 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Anette

Look Out! There's a thief about !

Well I think so - Wednesday afternoon I came out of Arena Homebase and headed for my car. As I got in, I put my bag with wallet etc down i…

Started by John D

3 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service