Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'aircraft noise' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aircraft noise

Tonnes of flights coming over at the moment, at all hours of the day and night. I've heard vaguely that Heathrow is rejigging its flight pa…

Started by Dan77

6 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by JamesP

Aircraft noise

I know this is a frequent topic on here, but bear with me.  There seems to have been more low-flying aircraft than usual in the past four d…

Started by Dan77

5 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by Tris

More (or Less) Flights Over Harringay: Heathrow?

Earlier in the week I posted something on the impacts of the proposed third runway at Heathrow on Harringay. As I write this a large bodied…

Started by Justin Guest

20 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Abi

New flight paths over Tottenham Summer 2013

Just wondering whether anyone has noticed these new flights over Tottenham - I am east of Downhills Park and they are since the beginning o…

Started by sophia c

32 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

It is time for Harringay residents to oppose Heathrow Airport Expansion

On the 15th September I took part in an all-party discussion in Enfield which was sponsored by the Heathrow Association for the Control of…

Started by David Schmitz

22 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Adam

More peaceful skies? - cheap flights boom over, says BA chief as oil hits new high

Following the recent peaceful skies! discussion, The Guardian points out today that flying may be just about to get cut back for us. That m…

Started by Hugh

18 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

peacefull skies!

Hello everybody, I am relatively new to the area but i have noticed a dramatical change in the number of planes going above our heads at t…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

5 May 22, 2008

are you disturbed by aircraft noise?

Even though we are 30 miles from Heathrow, North and North East London is on the flight path (including the Ladder) which means that about…

Started by Adam

12 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service