Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'arena' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another retailer leaving the Arena shopping centre - Next

Following on from Argos and Carphone Warehouse closing their stores in the Arena shopping centre over the last 10 months, Next is now closi…

Started by michaelw

16 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jezza

Beyblade arena and Blades

Hi, lots of different beyblades plus an arena in very good condition.  My son would like some money for it as it would go towards new fancy…

Started by Kris

0 Aug 20, 2018

Building T K Maxx (Pictures)

You can't get very near to the building site at the Arena Shopping Park, but you can get glimpses. They're knocking seven shades of hell…

Started by Hugh

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by Andy H

TK Maxx /Arena Parking

There was a four-page discussionhere this week about the planning application re customer parking for the TK Maxx at Arena, mostly predicti…

Started by pamish

5 May 7, 2013
Reply by Andy H

TO LET: N4

Hi,   I have a very good quality property for rent from April 1.  I am interested to hear from people off Harringayonline who would like a…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by TTTH

Why was there a queue of 300 at Sainsbury's last night?

Wondering why there was a queue of 300 people at Sainsbury's last night? It seems that a new game Modern Warfare 2 was being flogged for…

Started by Liz

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by John D

Harringay Arena - closed 50 years ago today

Spare a moment for the old girl. Visit our Arena photos page. Have a look at these three old film clips- one two three. And have a quick…

Started by Hugh

16 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Hugh

update on arena traffic

I was recently told by Sainsbury's that they were planning to open a second exit from the Arena via Finsbury Park Avenue. I was worried tha…

Started by Takaokagiejin

2 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by GN8

Keepin' up with the Kidz

Apparently the Arena shopping Arcade is known to certain local kidz as Manaman Park - see dontstayin.com

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 3, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service