Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bins' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Bins to be left at 'arm's length from gate'": It's Official

This in from the Ladder's 'Safety Partnership' It has now been clarified that Haringey Council policy is that emptied bins should be left ‘…

Started by Hugh

35 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

Refuse Hell

Dear Community, Is anyone else still experiencing nightmares with Haringey's new refuse/recycling collection over one year on?  Here on Mil…

Started by Christopher Riley

23 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Haringey Cat

Council Correction: Bins to be put back where they came from!

Following HoL's post about bis being left at arms length fron the gate, Councillor Canver, (Cabinet member for the Environment at Haringey)…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 24, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

New waste collection arrangements: where we're at now

With the enforced retirement of the Community Volunteers from active duty, thank wheelies that Sustainable Haringey have stepped into the b…

Started by Liz

34 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by LSquared

A new type of bin raider?

I am probably going to regret posting this because I know it is a controversial topic on here! Anyway, last night at midnight my hubby and…

Started by Salsa

14 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Bin Collection Day Changes

Council Press Release: Bin collection days will change across Haringey next month and residents are asked to watch out for the leaflet tell…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 25, 2012

Bin snoopers!

Last week I caught someone rummaging through my wheelie-bin (Harringay Ladder). When challenged, they replied that they were looking for me…

Started by Marc Allen

34 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Graham Voaden

Women Raiding Wheely bins

Has anyone noticed two women of Eastern European appearence looking in the bins on Lausanne Road. Ive seen them doing this about three time…

Started by A Brown

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Paul Harvey

Making bins fun to use

The BBC reports that bins are to be installed in central London that will make throwing your rubbish away a more satisfying experience. The…

Started by Liz

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

An answer to the bin problem on narrow Harringay streets?

There are a few streets in Harringay where the front gardens are rather tiny, are filled with steps or non-existent. One wheelie bin and a…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service