Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'birds' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oil spill on the River Lea

Oil Spill - Lea Navigation. Passing on this message, it's not something I know about.This from Gill Walker on FB. You may have heard there…

Started by pamish

1 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by pamish

In defence of the magpie

The first magpie ran quickly and elegantly along the middle of the lower roof before ascending, with ease, the steeper brick wall that sepa…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Liz

Birds in the 'hood.

Long-tailed tits are out and about, gathering nesting material, and coming right up to the back door.

Started by EMC2

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by tulips

Urban #birdwatching - a mistle thrush on Woodlands Park Road

Snapped on an iphone by my daughter in Woodlands Park Road, on her way home from school

Started by Liz

1 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Parakeets have arrived in Harringay

I saw a pair of parakeets - distinctive by their calls, their green coluring and the fact they they were flying in a pair - flying over the…

Started by Matt Salusbury

16 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Matt Salusbury

Easy ways to create bird baths during the summer

Help the local bird population with these quick ideas for creating bird baths from the RSPB Bird Baths

Started by Liz

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Liz

Help! Looking for a knowledgable birder who doesn't mind an early start!

We have a dawn chorus walk planned for this Sunday (10th) at Railway Fields but unfortunately our walk leader has had to pull out for perso…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

2 May 9, 2015
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Birds galore and a question

Brids galore singing at Railway Fields right now especially the rejoicing robins. Last year's Dawn Chorus Walk brought 60 local people  - 4…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Mar 14, 2014

Rare visitor to Ally Pally Park last weekend

Was tweeted by Friends of Ally Pally directing me to Stephen Middleton's photo of this gorgeous and rarely seen little bird at Ally Pally L…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 19, 2014

Big Birdwatch this weekend - who wants to join me?

As you may already know, the RSPB is encouraging as many of us as possible to take part in the Big Birdwatch - https://www.rspb.org.uk/bird

Started by HarringayBirder

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service